Thursday, August 16, 2012

MCDOWELL-N looking road bump is ahead, be cautious

Hi friends look at the MCDOWELL-N chart, as per my view on 13.08.2012 it suddenly got a huge volume than its average daily volume, which means a probable volume extortion occurred and no more willing buyer left, and I hope a reversal.  Besides the volume factor, on BB, price closed on 13.08.2012 far above of its Upper Bands, and on 14.08.2012 a big red candle formed which also suggest a profit booking. Therefore my point of view is I would like to book profit of my long if I have, also I wish to go short at CMP 920 with target of 824 with closing  basis SL 940.

2 comments:

nilesh kotadia said...

naren ji good work done by u

Narendra Nath Das said...

Thank you Nileshji, wish your active participation, then we can build a strong community.